Have you started your spring cleaning yet? We've done a few things (there's nothing like having company over to motivate me to scrub the house!). We shampooed the carpets (although it wouldn't hurt to do that again, what with three dogs and all). I cleaned walls, cabinet door and baseboards. I also cleaned the grout on the countertops. And we hosed off the front porch and back patio and planted the vegetable garden.
There are still some things on
- Clean out the garage
- Scrub the grout on the floors
- Clean windows
- Clean your kitchen with help from this Houzz gallery.
- This fantastic post from the kids at Young House Love details all-natural homemade cleaners.
- Organized Home offers a spring cleaning checklist.
- For those of you who can't bear to put down your iPhone, even when you're cleaning, there's an app for that.