Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm Mad About...

Happy Passover and Easter! I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend.

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:

April the greyhound is in Michigan, looking for a home
  • April is National Greyhound Adoption Month. How can you resist? 
  • The Shelter Pet Project is on Pinterest. I love the way they use wit and humor (and not guilt) to bring attention to animals that need homes.  
  • Have you seen the new Anthropologie magazine? I've only flipped through it briefly (still have to catch up on back issues of Marie Claire and the new Matchbook), but there's a story on Palm Springs. (I think it's a sign.) If you've read it, what do you think? 
  • And some sad news: Renowned designer Albert Hadley passed away last week at the age of 91.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!