Monday, June 11, 2012

Stamp Act

I went up to the Bay Area recently to visit my friend Jana, and as usual, we went shopping. This time we hit a new store: Paper Source. I've visited the chain's website, but this was my first time in a brick-and-mortar store. It won't be my last!

It's fun and beautiful and inspiring, with gorgeous paper, chic cards, gifts, and rubber stamps. A whole wall of rubber stamps.

I've mentioned that I'm not much of DIYer or very crafty, but the stamps were full of so many possibilities, I couldn't resist. From flowers to animals to hearts and shoes—you name it, it was there. After scrutinizing each and every stamp for what seemed like an hour and watching a demo of the embossing tool by a friendly saleswoman, I settled on these three stamps, along with some ink and a cute bag to store it all in:

Cute, right?

I've started playing with them a bit. I made some labels for the jars in the pantry. And Paper Source has some great how-tos on its website. I just need to stock up on some card stock, and I'll be set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!