Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm Mad About ...

                           Source: facebook.com via People on Pinterest

                         Source: facebook.com via People on Pinterest


  • Well, it looks like I'm going to have to see People Like Us, since it features "LA as the fifth character in the movie." Knowing how I am, though, I'll catch it on Netflix in five years, after the DVD has been sitting on my kitchen counter for six months. Ha! Still, I love movies about the "real" LA (A Single Man comes to mind). Oh, and Chris Pine. Yes.
  • Have you jumped on the colored jeans trend yet? I want to (mint green skinny jeans, please!) but haven't been able to find the right pair. Picky much?
  • Tips on decorating for and with dogs (but I can do without the pooping pooch lamp!).
  • For those times when a thumbs-up or thumbs-down just isn't enough, there's ReadrBoard. WTF? ;-)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!