Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Inspired by: Bar Carts

While looking around for inspiration for my dining room redo, I keep coming across beautiful bar carts. They're so versatile, beautiful and retro-mod, and metallic finishes add a bit of sparkle. With the holiday season in full swing, they're perfect for entertaining.

Here are some of my favorites:
Society Social
Apartment Therapy
Bo Bedre
Society Social
Ivy & Piper via Northern Light
Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles via Aesthetic Oiseau
Clayton Gray Home
Design*Sponge
And here's an insanely adorable mini one from Nicole for the I'm a Giant dollhouse challenge:
Making It Lovely
But it doesn't have to be a cart. A tray can make a pretty presentation:

West Elm
Live Creating Yourself
My dining room
And, of course, you need something lovely to display:
Pottery Barn
Z Gallerie

Le Souk
The Selby
The Selby
Matchbook magazine
I'm definitely adding a bar cart to my dining room wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!