Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Wish List

I'm not proud to admit it, but this time of year brings out my greedy side. Not only is everything I've been putting off buying all year on sale, my favorite stores keep throwing gift cards at me. When I should be shopping for friends and family, I'm looking for things to get for myself.

Now that I've admitted that, here are few things I'm hoping I'll get this year (and one that I already bought—see what I mean?).
Undecorate by Christine Lemieux; Sketch Cover Duvet, West Elm; Kate Spade Camelia Avenue Posy Vase, Lenox;
Owl Sugar Shaker, West Elm; and Lollia Eau de Parfum in Wish, Anthropologie

I want plenty more, but I wouldn't want to look too greedy ;-)

What's on your holiday wish list?

P.S.: While you're out shopping for friends and family, don't forget to pick up a little something extra for those who aren't as fortunate.

2 comments:

  1. The comforter looks like your blog background. Cute pink vase. Have a great day!

    XX Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I didn't even notice that, Hilary Nicole, but you're right! I guess I like what I like. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!