Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Mad About...

The (three-day) weekend is nearly here. I'll be spending it picking citrus and possibly baking some lemony goodies. Meanwhile, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
Photo by Michael Yarish, AMCTV.com
  • Get out your cocktail shaker—Mad Men is finally coming back March 25! (Newsweek is even planning a retro-style edition in its honor.) Yet another reason I can't wait for spring.
  • Love Apartment Therapy's clean new look, although I'm still trying to find my around the site.
  • I'll be watching this documentary on Charles and Ray Eames in preparation for my upcoming visit to the midcentury modern exhibit at the LA County Museum of Art. (I actually recorded the show several weeks ago, but now it's available online!)
What will you be doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. This weekend I'll be headed home to run a half marathon with my boyfriend! :) Should be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's impressive, Shannon Marie! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!