Monday, June 20, 2011

Give a Hoot

I've been slightly obsessed with owls for more than a year now. It started with birds, then graduated to their nocturnal cousins. I have a number of owl-inspired items around the house, including a couple of necklaces, salt and pepper shakers and ceramic owls (as well as other animal-themed decor).

I'd have thought I'd be over it by now and moving on to the next thing (peacocks?), but no. For some reason, owls are still calling me. Perhaps it's because we have owls in our neighborhood and I occasionally hear them (or, less frequently, see them). Or maybe it's just that they're so darn cute. Really, who could resist these?
Clockwise from upper left: Modcloth ring and wallet, Anthropologie door stop, Nood vases, Urban Outfitters bank, Anthropologie cookie jar
I seriously must get those owl vases.

I like owls so much, I want to eat them up!
Source: buzzfeed.com via Beth on Pinterest

Do you have an owl obsession? Or are there other animals you can't get enough of? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!