Thursday, January 20, 2011

Covet

My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for items to add to my wish list. Since it comes on the heels of Christmas and our anniversary, I want to keep the cost down. Enter Bella at the Marketplace.

We have a number of boutiques here in town and I like to spend a day every once in a while checking them out. I don't get downtown too often, but the Marketplace is close to home, so I visit there more often. A number of cute new stores have opened there recently. Bella has been around for a while, and it's one of my favorites. I don't buy much in the way of clothing at Bella, but I can always count on finding beautiful jewelry at affordable prices. Here are a couple of the pieces I'm coveting:



Isn't the owl cute? I've been a little obsessed with owls lately, and this one is so sweet and dainty. Plus the little pearl is perfect for me.

Update: I got the owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!