Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Experiment Success!

This started out as a test of my ability to make a photo collage, but the outfit turned out pretty cute, so I decided to go ahead and post it.
All images from Anthropologie. Clockwise from upper left: Grass Macrame Tote; Leaf Filigree Tank; Pebble Splash Drops; Nepal Jacket; Pliant Heels; Citizens of Humanity Hutton Wide-Legs

The collage isn't perfect, of course. You can still see some background around the jacket (light colors are hard to crop!), but all in all, I think it came out pretty well. And I'm sure I'll get better with practice.

What do you think about the outfit? It started with the shirt and went from there. I like the oranges and aquas mixed with neutrals. I would totally wear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!