Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Mad About...

We're headed to LA this weekend to see a George Harrison exhibit at the Grammy Museum (I didn't even know there was a Grammy Museum!)—and maybe get in a little shopping.

Here are some things that caught my eye this week:

Garrapata State Park
  • This is a wonderful idea: In an effort to raise awareness, a Northern California woman (joined by friends and her foster dog) is visiting 70 state parks set to be closed because of budget cuts and blogging about them. So far she's hit nearly 30 parks. I've been to several of the sites on the closure list and am sad to hear that they might not be accessible to future travelers.
  • It's time for another Pinterest challenge. Will you be participating?
  • I love the idea of bed linens for dogs (but I doubt it will keep the little ones off of our bed).
  • Orla Kiely bedding for Bed, Bath and Beyond? Yes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, glad to find you, too! I see you're new like us, and I wish you all the best! Keep in touch. Love your animals!
    Nancy
    PowellbrowerHome.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!