Here are the rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
- Let them know you have tagged them.
1. What is your design style?
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
That's a toughie. Probably my bedroom (because it's blue!), but I really love the living room, too.
3. What is your dream vacation?
It used to be Venice, Italy, but these days I'm dreaming of going to Prague and Vienna.
|Prague, by fklv (Obsolete hipster)|
Definitely LA. I love San Francisco, London and New York, but my heart belongs to the City of Angels.
5. Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter?
I used to be a fall/winter person, but I've grown to really like summer, despite the heat we get here. It's just so freeing being able to wear shorts and dresses and flip-flops. And spring—I've always loved spring. Everything is fresh, and the jasmine and citrus blossoms are so fragrant.
6. What is your proudest DIY project?
I'm not much of a DIYer. Most of my projects involve adding trim to something. I've made some curtains and hope to make some more (if I ever find fabric I like), but that's about it.
7. What is your biggest indulgence?
In my home, I'd have to say it was the Tempur-Pedic mattress. So comfortable and worth every penny!
8. What is your favorite food?
Cheese! (Although anything dairy is good.)
|By nate steiner|
10. What is your most treasured item in your home?
Since I can't rightly call my husband or our pets "items," I'd have to say it's a tie:
This painting was done by a family friend, and I just love it. I have hanging right across from the front door, so you can't miss it when you walk in the house.
11. What is the last book you read?
Shanghai Girls, by Lisa See (on my Nook Tablet).
These are the talented ladies I'm tagging:
Fallon of a lovely being
Heidi of a thousand laughing starfish
Danielle of danielle oakey interiors
Jessica of The Aestate
Shannon Marie of More to Hollywood
Julie at Little Pink Rain Boots
Megan of A Lived in Home
Amy Beth of Amy-Beth's Beauty Bits
Alissa of THE GOODS design
Jana of Just Sew Jana
(I know it's only 10; I'm such a rebel.)
And here are my questions for them:
- How do you define your style?
- Tomboy or girly-girl?
- What's your favorite fragrance?
- What's your favorite flower?
- Dog or cat?
- What's your favorite store?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What's your favorite room in your home?
- If you could do anything for a living, what would it be?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Where do you wish you were right now?